Family Law and Divorce Attorney Advocating for Clients in Fort Collins, Greeley and Statewide
More than a decade serving Colorado families
The Harutun Law Firm, P.C. has provided Colorado families with personalized attention for more than a decade. We understand that every case has its own unique details and circumstances and focus on making clients feel comfortable with a process that may be overwhelming both legally and emotionally. Our Greeley family attorney offers assistance in the following ways:
- Compassion — Divorce is not just a legal process; it is also an emotional one. We are here to counsel you legally and support you emotionally through the arduous process.
- Advocacy — When a family goes through a divorce, too often a child’s needs come last. We always advocate for the children's best interests and ensure that they are never used as pawns in an acrimonious divorce.
- Accessibility — We maintain flexible office hours to suit your schedule, and we are always available by phone, no matter the hour.
- Diplomacy — We cultivate good, professional relationships with other family and divorce attorneys in the area, meaning that the opposing counsel is often open and receptive to speaking and negotiating with us.
- Communication — The legal aspects of divorce are quite complicated. We work with you to make sure that you fully understand the process, and that you are able to actively give input every step along the way. We believe that education is the best way to alleviate some of the anxiety of divorce, and we work hard to make sure that you are always informed about your case.
- Personal attention — You deserve high-quality service from your divorce lawyer, and we take the time to get to know each person, each family and each case’s unique circumstances to best help you.
Areas of practice
Our family law practice covers all of the legal aspects of marriage, parenthood and divorce. Our divorce attorney is here for you from initial divorce filings to modifications of child custody arrangements or alimony payments years down the road.
Our services include the following:
Call the Harutun Law Firm, P.C. today for a free consultation
Our office in Erie, CO is conveniently accessible from Greeley, Fort Collins, Boulder and other locations throughout northern Colorado. Because we are committed to our clients, we offer flexible office hours to fit your schedule. At the Harutun Law Firm, P.C., we make sure that you are comfortable, informed and empowered every step of the way. To schedule your free consultation, call us at 720-443-4334 or contact us online. Se habla español.